ItaSIF is an information and education network, which encourages the exchange and sharing of know-how, experiences and perspectives in the rapidly changing world of sustainable finance.
ItaSIF members can:
- participate in the Working Groups promoted every year by ItaSIF;
- enhance its own organization visibility not only through ItaSIF website but also by supporting events (conferences, seminars and cultural events), research and publications;
- participate in monthly meetings on the main regulatory and policy updates relating to sustainable finance at the European and Italian level;
- have access to the website area reserved to members for policy updates, education materials, research and the archive of all ItaSIF communications to members;
- contribute to the Annual Activity Plan and actively participate in the governance of ItaSIF;
- receive a weekly press review, including the main news on sustainable finance;
- increase dissemination and visibility for their own publications, research and events through the monthly ItaSIF newsletter.
How to become a member
The FFS bylaws allows two different memberships:
- Supporting members: a higher membership fee and thus participation in the annual general meeting with voting rights for a reserved portion of the Board.
- Ordinary members: the ordinary fee and participation in the annual general meeting Assembly with voting rights for the Board.
Structure of memberships
|Membership||Ordinary Members||Supporting Members|
|Financial institutions; Research, education and consulting firms*||Level 1: € 4.500||Level 1: € 11.200|
|Level 2: € 3.400||Level 2: € 5.600|
|Trade associations, trade unions, foundations||€ 2.300||€ 5.600|
|Consumer associations, foundations, non-profit organizations, NGOs||€ 560||€ 1.200|
|Pension schemes||€ 1.000||€ 3.000|